Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A La Carp

Damn this nonsense I tell you. Damn this nonsense of people and projects not operating the way I think they should. I am trying very hard to accomplish a ridiculously long list of company "honey do's", and damned if the system ain't workin' against me. Who the hell actually knows where the company ORIGINALS are of vehicular registration and insurance??? I seem to be able to locate a pathetic and useless combination of copies for 4 separate vans and/or trailers, and NOTHING that combined, will allow the good people of Hawaii to give me a damned safety check...which I need in order to register the van and trailer...which I need to drive...in order to run a tour...which is my job-albeit perhaps temporarily, at the rate of my bad mouthing beloved employers...which my Auntie has been quick to call me on and constructively criticize.

Allow me to defend: I speak rather candidly to the face of the very man I publicly harass. While I rant and ramble over the things that annoy me or put me off, I do in fact love my job, very much, and even more so, the people I work with. I tell them this at least as much as I tell them the rest. While verbal "puking" has certainly been a topic of concern to me in deciding to publish my thoughts on the internet-many of which could certainly be categorized as bodily functions or fluids-I find a certain level of interest in staying raw and true to experience. I suck at keeping my pains and opinions to myself. However, if I had never said a word of what I wrote, to the person I was targeting, I doubt that I'd have written it. I believe rather fiercely that honesty is the only policy...and that can kick a girl in the ass. Further more, I maintain a significant level of protectiveness toward the people in my world-after all, it is my world. I do not mention names, and I do not advertise company labels (not that it'd be hard to figure out and top it off with the fact that I'm a lousy liar, so you could likely just ask). I tell it the way I want to-like a spoiled, bratty child-and hopefully make it clear that this is my immature, self-centered, ridiculously opinionated rampage, not the bloody gospel. Mind you, the world would be a better place if you heathens would treat it as such.

3 comments:

Eddie_Digital said...

hiya sweets
my memory served me right even on a.m
yes it is I, E to the B digital
It took me a while but i remembererd, never bookmarked or anything.
i found your blog, waaahoo

i really love your writing and i wonder why you dont write more i mean as a pro or something.
yes i am easily amazed, i think thats because im such a bad writer, but you should see me in the dutchies language

i really like your word and thoughts, thats why im writing you in the hope more words of you will follow.

its funny how people can envy someone elses life's

yes ours are different but sure do think dream fanasize yours is so much better

theres loads of people in mine, people i know for many many years
true friends, there's always something like love and affection
i got a great (small but great) house in a great neighberhood
this town is so small i can be at any of my friends or family in 20 minutes
always a job where i can do my thingie and make some bucks

i envy you, you seem to do exactly what you want to do or atleast trying far far away from everything

i have a boss to (my cheffie)
i am also just an employee
(verry gifted, talented or whatever bullshit they say)
i got to be in at a certain time wich is mostly early, and i gotta do whats told (strict regime)
yes chef no chef straight away chef im sorry chef

i finnish mostly verry late and then i go home danced like someone elses puppet all they

and home is same like you
i gotta go out sometimes and make sure theres toiletpaper in the house, clean the bathroom as much as possible make my bed everyday( i like crispy sheets)

and dont forget holland is verry bureaucratic, tons of insurances to pay meeting with fellow owners of my building

sometimes i feel theres no me at all just the me that i need to be

sure i dance, i dance a lot, but thats also beeing the marrionette of alcohol and drugs, thats why i stopped doeing those more than a while ago
now i just dance and i feel free
free of everything that tries to control me

i read loads and loads thats when i feel best
no hurries just me and my couch chair bed or whatever.

sooner or later i should or actually i wiil change my life.
i have a little or more then little savings and i could tomorrow if i wanted to
but i dont
friends angst fear of beeing alone so used of beeing that puppet.

i envy your life, yes indeed so nice of having a far away crush on a fantasy of a fantasy.

but you are real and responding
like an eccho from the past

i hope you are doing ever so great always and hope to hear from you soon.

maybe this blog isnt the place, i will still read all and be waiting for the next. just let me know

this ones for you
: http://www.driveway.com/hcidw12253

x

James said...

HOLY SHIT!!! It was awesome to look you up on the computer and see that you have begun blogging again...and just as fucked up and crazy and wonderful and funny and naval gazing as ever. Then, then to see that eddie the chef has been adoring you from afar since that night on the Mekong in Luang Prabang... RIGHT ON!

James said...

OK, I need you to email me PLEASE!! Don't worry, it's not about the tent...hah. Must talk bike tours jbryner62@yahoo.com Took a class in bike tour-group leadership and want to work...no, I want to BE you. Peace and Love