Friday, November 23, 2007

This is awesome

I am quite possibly going to hell for my pet-auntie skills. Currently directing anger at an ex-boyfriend, occasional bootie call and idiot, for being stupid. House boiler is screwed, so it's freezing while I write and 13 degrees outside. Top it off with the fact that it's Friday night "and I ain't got nobody" and there is nothing to do in this town. But the cat loves me, and that's what counts. Did I mention I hate cats?

Had the first real conversation w/ my mom tonight in what feels like years, spurred in large part by my trying NOT to talk about the incredibly lame situation I was dragging myself from after Thanksgiving with afore mentioned ex (dumb), which unfortunately involved Mom (dumber). Good to talk to Mom. Bad to eat turkey w/ stupid boys. Good to clear up the fact that some boys are just dumb and I have an amazing propensity toward the majority of them...which is awesome (dumbest).

Holidays are awesome...why do I insist on writing a public diary?

No comments: