Friday, January 26, 2007

Pics on the web!

Hey everybody, finally threw an album together for your vewing pleasure. You should be able to roll your cursor over each image and see the written commentary for "person, place and thing."

I am in the throws of last minute prep here in Chiang Mai, having parted ways w/ the crew this afternoon. I plan to be on my bike tomorrow morning for the first "ohmygodwhatamIdoing?!?!"
It's gonna be great. Can't wait to have my ass handed to me w/ a pair of chopsticks, on a banana leaf plate, w/ a thick layer of sticky rice.

Keep my backside in your thoughts and prayers, it's going to need it. Especially in that ever so tender first week...or two. Love to all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sis - I really enjoyed seeing the photos. Looks lovely and the kitty is very sweet. Miss you lots. Love Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi Lissy --

We, and by we I mean -- me, Kevin, Sue, Tim, Thomas, Fella and Biggie Smalls are hanging out in Helena. We just finished a scrumptious dinner, made by chef Kevin and are now all looking at your photos and blogging to you.

Thomas had a swim meet in Helena today, he did very well and we had fun watching all the swimmers.

Fella and Biggie are busy waiting for scraps and Sue is cutting a yummy looking caramel cake for Kevin's birthday.

We are going to eat cake and watch movies...woohoo!

Wish you were here...we miss you! Hope you are having a great time on your own and that your buns aren't too sore!

Lots of Love -- xxxooo

Sarah, Kevin, Sue, Tim, Tom, Fella and Biggie

James said...

OK, just re-read your blog and now wondering if it is entirely appropriate to be keeping your backside in my thoughts...cuz, hey y'know I totally support your backside, blisters and all. Happy trails and stay goofy.